Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business function; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analyzes requirements; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements and works with Project Manager by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks and devices contingency plan and gap analysis. Implements Change Management processes and procedures when needed.
- Obtain test data requirements, investigation defects, coordinate with shareholders on the creation of the UAT test scenarios and assist with UAT preparation and execution.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collective, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirements
- Analyzing Information
- Software Maintenance
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Writing test cases
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience with Datatrax software a plus
- Experience with Wrike software a plus
- Experience in the Network Marketing Industry a plus