The IT Business Analyst leads the formulation and definition of requirements through experience and client interactions combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
Essential job duties
1. Understands current (AS -- IS) business processes and assists business in thinking through and documenting TO BE business processes, process maps.
2. Facilitates interactions and leads development of user requirements specifications, functional requirements specifications using appropriate tools, modelling techniques, processes, etc.
3. Leads Test Planning, test case creation and Testing during SIT phase as needed per project.
4. Supports User Acceptance Testing and acts as SME to the business area
5. Provides required documentation for IT Tollgate processes for projects and other needs.
6. Other duties as assigned.
At least 5 -- 7 years of successful business analysis experience
* Experience in gathering requirements for ERP, Cloud solutions, custom solutions, etc.
* Ability to work on multiple projects (small & large) in parallel with different business areas - Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to understand business processes and translate into requirements.
* Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
* Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
* Ability to provide time and effort estimates on project tasks
* Experience with PeopleSoft Finance, PeopleSoft HR, Salesforce.com a plus
Degree or equivalent in IT or business discipline.
Work location - Burlington, NC. Requires occasional business travel (10%) to Princeton, NJ and other company locations.
May require working extended evening or weekend hours to meet deadlines.
Requisition Number 17-83575