The SAP Cash Management team, as part of the Application Services organization, is responsible for designing, building, implementing, and supporting enterprise wide SAP ECC Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections, Accounts Payable and Banking. The supporting technology areas are SAP Development, Business Warehouse, Legacy Systems, Connectivity, Sabrix and 3rd Party providers.
The IT Business Analyst II will work in a collaborative environment, assisting with the design, development, delivery and support of SAP Cash Management (FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-BL, FI-CA modules) including custom programs, controls, interfaces, configuration, and reporting to meet internal and external customer needs. The Analyst will gain an understanding of business requirements and provide technology driven solutions. The Analyst should have an understanding of Global Financial processes as well as the ability to understand SAP programming language.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and support of SAP technical solutions for IP Global Financial processes.
- Participates in the business process redesign and documentation related to technology enhancements.
- Translates customer’s high level requirements into functional specifications for IT developers.
- Works well in a team environment communicating business and technical requirements to IT resources, PIMS, BIMS, and business groups.
- Competent to work on all phases of systems analysis while considering business implications of the implied technologies to current and future business environments.
- Effective at analyzing technical solutions to meet business expectations while adhering to enterprise SAP standards.
- Ability to debug and read SAP ABAP language.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting or related field of study is required.
Strong analytical, communication and functional/technical skills are important.
Typically 6+ years experience with SAP ECC.
Strong skills in MS Excel, Visio, MSWord, and PowerPoint are important.
Ability to function in a constantly changing environment.
Ability to understand ABAP.