IT Business Analyst II (Clinical Informatics)
Less than 5 years experience •
- Participates with users/departments in analysis, interpretation, support and documentation of functional clinical/business requirements within clinical informatics and clinical application systems.
- Develops, builds or advises on clinical solutions for users/departments based on business requirements throughout the system.
- Required: Nursing/Healthcare related Associates Degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Nursing/Healthcare related Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Advanced: Nursing/Healthcare related Masters degree in Informatics or equivalent
- Meditech 6.x system knowledge or similar EHR/EMR
- Minimum 3years healthcare business process/operational knowledge/acumen
- Minimum 3years system utilization
- Minimum 3years Electronic Health Record utilization
- 1 to 3years system implementation/support & analysis
- Detail oriented documentation and training skills within the healthcare profession
- Experience with analysis and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to influence people at all system levels
- Ability to coordinate methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria across organizational silos in order to obtain optimal results.
- Customer service interaction experience while acting as primary liaison for vendors, contractors and project sponsors
- Ability to lead & support project/program planning and management best practices
- Exceptional oral/written communication and presentation abilities to managers
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Do you have an Associates Degree or equivalent?
Do you have experience with Meditech 6.x or similar EMR/EHR?
Do you have at least 3years healthcare business process/operational knowledge/acumen?
Do you have at least 3years system utilization?
Do you have at least 3years Electronic Health Record utilization
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Competitive Base Salary
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Associate
Management ExperienceRequired - No
Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Ideal candidate will have a background in Nursing/Healthcare or IT. Associates degree in a nursing/healthcare related and at least 3years healthcare business process/operational knowledge/acumen. Meditech 6x and Revenue Cycle knowledge preferred.