What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
The SAP General Ledger Technical Controls and Consolidations team, as part of the Application Services organization, is responsible for designing, building, implementing, and supporting enterprise wide SAP ECC General Ledger, SAP BPC consolidated reporting solutions, SAP BW/BI queries and reports, and related tools. The supporting technology areas are SAP Development, Business Warehouse, Legacy Systems, Connectivity, and 3rd Party providers.
The IT Business Analyst I will work in a collaborative environment, assisting with the design, development, delivery and support of SAP GL (FI-CO modules), BI/BW, and BPC including custom programs, controls, interfaces, configuration, and reporting to meet internal and external customer needs. The Analyst will gain an understanding of business requirements to deliver technology driven solutions and should have a basic understanding of IP Global Financial processes.
- Responsible for assisting in the design, implementation and support of SAP GL, BI/BW, and BPC technical solutions for IP Global Financial processes.
- Translates customer?s high level requirements into functional specifications for IT Developers.
- Works well in a team environment communicating business and technical requirements to IT resources, PIMS, BIMS, and business groups.
- Participates in the business process redesign and documentation related to technology enhancements.
- Competent to work on all phases of systems analysis while considering business implications of the appliedtechnologies to current and future business environments.
- Effective at analyzing technical solutions to meet business expectations while adhering to enterprise SAP standards.
Bachelor?s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or related field of study is desired.
Strong analytical, communication, and functional/technical skills are critical.
Typically 4 -6years of experience with SAP ECC, BW, and/or BPC (preferably) or other ERP, data warehouse, or consolidations system.
Strong skills in MS Excel, MSWord, and PowerPoint are important.
Ability to adapt and function in a constantly changing environment.
Dealing with Ambiguity
Learning on the Fly
Integrity and Trust