In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Product Owners (POs) to facilitate meetings and requirements gathering sessions
- Translate high level business requirements into user stories, acceptance and done criteria using Agile methodology
- Conduct system demos to a large audience, including POs and business stakeholders
- Prioritize product backlogs, set work priorities, identify risks and issues and resolve any road blocks.
- Measure team performance metrics including efficiency, velocity, capacity and defect density.
- Demonstrate system features to POs and business stakeholders to track user stories, defects and traceability to produce meaningful reports
- Work closely with development and test leads in an acceptance test-driven development environment; participate and coordinate various testing activities.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline with 8 years IT experience
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst translating user needs into solution requirements
- US Citizenship required
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills -- both in verbal and writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have experience in requirements gathering and analysis for new application development project
- Experience in facilitating requirements sessions with a large audience ofbusiness stakeholders (20+)
- Experience with application development methodologies such as Agile including writing Epics and User Stories and establishing Acceptance Criteria.
- Experience with JIRA, Rally or other agile tools
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Business Process Management Professional Certification
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification
- Experience in Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach
- Experience with grants management processes and systems
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.