At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we're committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst Consultant to join the Hasbro IT team. In this role you will lead small to mid-size engagements toevaluate Hasbro's use of existing technology or identify requirements for new solutions. You will collaborate with business partners to evaluate people, process, technology and data to identify technology adoption barriers and make recommendations to improve adoption return on investment. As a hands-on contributor, you will partner with Hasbro business teams to create business analysis artifacts in order to evaluate adoption readiness.
A day in the life as a Business Analyst:
- Collaborate with project management and business partners to identify objectives, desired outcomes and project scope.
- Perform Lean Analysis (or similar methodologies) to find opportunities for improving business processes, changes in organizational structure and theuse of technology.
- Apply a structured approach and industry-proven methodology to evaluate business readiness for new technology investments.
- Document business and technology requirements and recommendations to proceed (or not) with technology investments.
- If business changes are required prior to technology investment, you will participate in the change management efforts as the Adoption ofTechnology Lead.
- Document current and future state business processes, roles & responsibilities and information systems requirements.
- You will be the domain expert for using data to understand the use of technology investments. You will partner with other technology teams (platform owners, advanced analytics, BI, etc.) to create measurement systems to evaluate technology adoption.
What you'll bring:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in business readiness and analysis; performing lean analysis, business case development, use case development, requirements management, test plans and scenarios.
- Certification in Lean Analysis and experience with Design Thinking & Use Cases preferred.
- Adept at developing partnerships across IT and the business.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team to define and implement a measurement system and build consensus by using data to drive change.
- Experience with Jira, Microsoft Office365 Suite and other agile tools.
- Ability to travel, approximately 15%.