Do you have what it takes to win?
Like a championship team, a leading global sports brand is built with a solid foundation of players at all levels who have an unending desire and dedication not only to succeed, but also to win. At Peak Achievement Athletics, our championship team is deeply committed to developing the most innovative sports equipment in the industry and we are always looking to strengthen our roster with talented players.
Want to join our team as an IT Business Analyst?
The IT Business Analyst will act as a liaison between the business and IT development teams to implement and support projects and systems. Responsibilities include evaluating user needs and system capabilities, performing detailed business and data analysis, documenting business and functional requirements, and resolving system issues. The successful candidate will lead cross-functional project teams to define scope, budget, timeline, and deliverables for system enhancement and process improvement projects. This position will also be responsible for helping to integrate the processes, systems, and data linkages between R&D, Supply Chain, and the business in order to drive visibility and deliver culture changing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7years of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of key supply chain functional areas and consumer packaged goods is preferred.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving skills and proficiency with analytical tools such as Excel, Access, and other data extraction and query software business.
- Understands ERP system and data capabilities.
- Ability to read and interpret SQL scriptinglanguage preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels. Influencing skills will be required to explain and engage the teams.
- Entrepreneurial mind set- capability of self-starting and structuring/managing own and team member’s effort.