The Controlling & Financial Business Planning Business Analyst (BA) leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within a wide range of financial business process areas that includes Cost and Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Financial Reporting, Facilities Management and Accounts Receivables. Performs leading-edge work and develops new approaches / solutions and is viewed as an expert in complex application environments, encompassing both business process understanding and technical expertise. Recognized subject matter expert. Delivers functional leadership and may provide work direction / general guidance to other team members.
Functional leader of medium to large projects. Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity. Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process. Influences policy formation; contributes to User Groups; significant contribution to strategic direction Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program. Maintains in-depth understanding of business processes. Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry trends.
Role will report to a Manager in the IT Application Solutions organization. Role will not have any direct reports. No direct budget control.
- Business Partners
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Technical specialists / developers
- 3rd Party providers
Education required/ preferred:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10+ years of Professional experience with a minimum of 5 years of Information Technologyexperience including working directly with business clients
- Experience managing ITS Projects and / or Programs
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management
- Held prior accountabilities that required influencing leaders outside of administrative authority
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and remote locations
- Strong leadership and service delivery skills
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations
- Broad range of business and IT experiences; has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- Ability to work in a virtual team which may work across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers.