Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Business Analyst, you will beresponsible for knowing and being the voice of the customer. Working with Business Service managers, you will understand the IT roadmap and what prioritized features need to be delivered. Based on a high-level scope, you can take a feature with some manager oversight, and run it through the SDLC for feature delivery. You will work intimately with the business to define and document detailed functional and non-functional needs, ensure quality of deliverables and to execute change management. You willwork closely with theagilescrumsquads make sure prioritize requirements are in line with the technical solution delivered.
- Elicit, define and prioritize requirements that they deliver the necessary business outcome as defined by the project lead. Ability to take business requirements and translate them into user stories.
- Can measure and communicate proposed project/feature/enhancement bene?ts by linking requirements to value drivers.
- Through business knowledge and working with SMEs, the BA will assess any risks, business complexity and technology solutions to ensure planned solutions solve business problems.
- Works with the technical delivery team to estimate work, coordinate project delivery and identify solution inter-dependencies
- Works with the delivery team and stakeholders to test IT solutions.
- Engages with IT and business SMEs to coordinate organization change management, training and transition of new features into daily operations.
- As needed, assists with project management the delivery of a feature.
- BA/BS in in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline, or equivalent applicable experience
- At least 3 years of experience working on complex projects/programs across multiple regions and/or lines of businesses
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, working in cross-functional teams towards common goals
- Knowledge of IT delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile)
- Previous experience in software; superior knowledge of the full development life cycle is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient at developing business process design (Process flows, diagrams, etc.)