IT Business Analyst
We are looking for IT Business Analyst ?for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The selected candidate will serve as a business analyst (BA) on multiple IT projects.
- The focus will be on development efforts to support enterprise-wide systems integration.
- BA will work hand-in-hand with business and technical teams.
- BA will solicit, understand, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
- BA will translate user need into materials for successful IT design and development.
- BA will conduct user interviews and joint-application-development (JAD) sessions.
- BA will identify business “pain points” and rank user stories/use cases potential to improve business effectiveness/performance.
- BA will clarify and document IT project scope, current/future state, business/application workflows, functional/system requirements, system interaction diagrams, reporting and training requirements, use cases, data mapping, logical data models, metadata, screen mock-ups, and test cases.
- BA will actively participate in the software development life cycle (SLDC) and transfer information to IT Project teams. BA will be responsible for demonstrating requirement traceability within developed products.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Application (HCM, FSCM, LMS) is a plus.
- Possibility for some travel to client sites throughout the state.
- 5-6years of IT business related experience such as software development, project management, or technology support/training
- 5-6years Microsoft Office Professional including Visio/Access
- 5-6years of IT business analysis
- 2-3years data analysis or data modeling
- 2-3years SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong analytical/technical skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Able to analyze business processes for systems/data integration
- Able to work on multiple tasks/projects
- Results oriented and highly organized
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree with major in Business or Computer Science or 10+ year’s comparable business experience
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC)
- IIBA Certification
- Background in software development or supporting software applications
- Background in transportation or government/public service
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft (HCM, FSCM, LMS)