St. Luke’s is a nationally recognized leading healthcare organization where people like you drive our success. We are currently searching for an IT Business Analyst 3 to add to our team in Boise, ID.
IT Business Analyst 3
The Business Analyst serves the St. Luke’s Health System by working as a liaison with the individual client, their department, IT and the vendor. Within the Process Life Cycle the Business Analyst typically performs a liaison function between the business side of the enterprise and the providers of services to the enterprise. The Business Analyst facilitates and encourages participation from stakeholders during process, system or application changes and project management. The Business Analyst is accountable for consulting with clients to understand the business goals, objectives, processes and requirements.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years IT experience, preferably in health care or related field, and 2 years of system support required
- High level of competency and experience with custom report requirements, workflow development, requirements elicitation, document management, testing and client training.
- Department and/or application experience with St. Luke’s knowledge and work experience.
- Highly Effective communication skills to include oral and written comprehension.
- Experience and ability to mentor and guide relating to Business Analyst skills, process and responsibilities.
If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, St. Luke’s may be just the place for you.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke’s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.
With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho’s culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular are tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education.
Requisition ID 2017-9667