Individual will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and administering document control systems for a large and/or complex government and IR&D programs. The individual will work with the remote and local Program QA, Configuration Managers, Data Managers and the broader program team to; establish the program data environment; establish the program document control system including processes, procedures and routines; and perform the function of Document Record Management System (DRMS) System Administrator. The individual will interface with the program team to ensure data items are appropriately managed throughout the program lifecycle.
- 3+ years of experience in administering and maintaining document control systems with a BS/BA in information systems, computer science or relevant field
- Or 7+ years of relevant experience with an Associate’s Degree
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Proficient in MS SharePoint
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in project or business start-up with including developing document control procedures
- Experience working with team members across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of Agile PLM, DOORS highly desired
- Knowledge of US Export Control (ITAR, EAR) regulations desired
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS desired.
Job ID: CS20192401-29794