IT B2B Technical Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
This position ensures the overall quality of the system architecture and application design, development, testing, and deployment for B2B/MFT solutions and integrations to legacy AS400 systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design and operation of the systems which support B2B applications
- Build interfaces for applications and trading partners
- Evaluate integration technology and tool offerings
- Strategically plans for the future as systems solutions are developed and designed.
- Provides technical vision when designing and developing new and innovative solutions.
- Drives quality while striving for zero defects. Drives quality control on all implementations.
- Drives projects through full development life cycle. Offers expertise and knowledge to all associates.
- Focuses on closure and successful completions of deliverables and ensure team does same.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system problems. Assigns appropriate resources as required.
- Enhances existing systems as well as developing new ones. Responsible for investigating, analyzing, estimating,designing, coding, unit testing, implementing, documenting, training, & supporting quality systems on-time and to budget.
- Develops complete and accurate technical specifications from IS Business Team supplied business rules.
- Coaches business analysts on development of sound business rules where necessary.
- Technically documents all new programs and modifications to new ones.
- Provides accurate estimates to proposed solutions and be accountable for same.
- Maintains and follows all client's standards.
- Participates in IS technical project development meetings and provide input on possible solutions, pitfalls and issues regarding initiative.
- Fosters the Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of vision and fulfillment of client's mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in structured database design required.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in business, system analysis and development.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience developing Internet applications required.
- IBM MFT / Sterling B2B Integrator or Web Methods experiencerequired.
- AS/400 experience
- Hands-on integrator
- Experience managing 3rd party solutions partners
This is a direct hire position with a competitive base salary + bonuses. NO H1B Visas.