This position will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of the internal audit plan. This responsibility includes determining internal audit scope, performing audit procedures and preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed for review by management and the Audit Committee.
Work will be performed under the supervision of the Senior IT Internal Auditor or other Internal Audit management. Work performed will include SOX 404, system implementation, operational and compliance audits and other special projects. The work performed will better ensure accuracy of financial information, effective internal controls and compliance with company policies and System Development Methodology.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Information Systems or other related degree
• Certified Information Systems Auditor ("CISA"), or in the process of obtaining the CISA preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of internal auditing experience, preferably with a public accounting firm or publicly held company
• Experience with internal control and compliance, including IT general controls, information technology system security, application, operating system, database, system development and implementation audits
• Experience with SOX 404 compliance and risk-based auditing
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and the operational areas
• Ability to create appropriate written reports and process narratives
• Ability to prepare appropriate workpaper documentation evidencing procedures performed
• Effective presentation skills
• Ability to express and explain clearly and effectively
• Ability to analyze and inquire clearly and effectively (know what to ask)
Valid Through: 2019-10-29