Crowe is looking for an IT Audit Manager with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of clients. This individual will be a manager on IT Consulting, IT Assessments, IT Internal Audits, and similar engagements. Typical IT Audit Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading IT Audit/Consulting engagements to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
- Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of internal audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls.
- Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 5-8 years working in IT audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification or working toward CPA, CIA, or CISA strongly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Emerging trends in information technology
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit
- Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required.
- Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations would be highly desirable
- Project management and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home