The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, IT Risk Consulting engagements as well as support demand creation and business development efforts.
The IT Audit Manager will manage projects to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget.
Managers are to be hands on in the delivery and execution of project tasks. Managers are expected to have the ability to present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
The IT Audit Manager will set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback. Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services. Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and identify new opportunities for business.
Typical IT Audit Manager responsibilities on a client engagement include:
- Managing and leading IT Risk Audit/Consulting engagements.
- Overseeing the engagement economics of the project that includes budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers.
- Preparing final versions of internal audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls.
- Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.
- Consulting with clients to understand and address their needs.
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of IT audit, corporate IT Audit, or technology risk consulting preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate should have solid experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit projects, supervising personnel and developing audit work programs.
- Evaluating application and IT general controls across a variety of systems.
- Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control issues for senior management personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).