A leader in the global payments industry, Euronet, offers a flexible environment and competitive compensation for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking an experienced Information Technology controls auditor to join our growing global Internal Audit group. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 8-10 years of audit experience planning, executing and managing General IT controls audits. At Euronet, every day is an opportunity to innovate.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and oversee the execution of our global SOX General IT Controls audits.
- Assist with the execution of the global enterprise risk assessment.
- Assist in the development of a risk-based Information Technology and security audit plan.
- Identify, document, and evaluate the subsidiary’s financial, operational and compliance internal controls, specifically those controls.
- Define the scope, objectives, approach and applicable testing plan for the execution of individual audit audits.
- Manage various global audit projects (Sarbanes-Oxley financial, other financial-related, regulatory compliance, and operational) at corporate and subsidiary locations. Work would include interviews/walkthroughs, audit testing, working paper reviews, and documentation of results/deficiencies.
- Participate in the preparation of Audit Committee materials, including summarizing key audit issues.
- Work directly with the Director of Internal audit to prepare board level audit reports and presentations.
- Coordinate with external auditors on the Sarbanes-Oxley review, as well as regulators and other stakeholders.
- Provide management, ongoing training, coaching and supervision to financial audit staff.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%. Note: Travel has been temporarily suspended due to CDC and International recommendations.
What you will need for this position:
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in public or internal audit with emphasis on financial audit and SEC reporting and at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience designing and executing SOX 404 and General IT Controls testing procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, information systems or software development.
- International Travel Required (Up to 30-40%), temporarily suspended due to CDC and International recommendations.
- International and/or financial services industry experience a plus, including experience designing and implementing controls around the safeguarding of assets.
- Big 4 experience preferred; CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP or relevant professional certification a plus.
- Fluent English required; other languages a plus
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills; written, oral and presentation
- Outstanding time/project management skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver under challenging circumstances
- Self-motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Excited for the opportunity to work in an international work environment
- Big 4 experience a plus
SearchSend this job to a friendApply Now