IT Audit Manager
Leading Atlanta based Manufacturer is searching for an IT Audit Manager to join their team.
This position will manage the critical aspects of the IT Audit area.
· Plan and manage the execution of technology focused internal audit projects, conduct risk assessments, provide independent evaluations of the areas under review and track the resolution and agreed upon management action plans identified.
· Hire, train and mentor IT Audit staff
· Oversee SOX testing related to IT general controls and application controls
· Assist external auditors as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems
· CISA Certification
· Minimum 5 – 7 years related IT Auditexperience with a Big 4, large National CPA Firm or Large Public Corporation
· Experience with automated workpapers, ACL and advanced Excel skills
· Strong management skills leading and mentoring a team
· Excellent communication
· Ability to travel 25%
This company offers an outstanding benefits package and an environment conducive for growth opportunities.