Job Title:IT Audit Director
Position Type: Direct Hire / Full Time
Visa type: USC/GC
Job #: 0309-013
Salary: 160k – 190k
Industry: Public Accounting
Reports to: Partner
Top CPA firm seeking an Information Technology (IT) Audit Director in our New York City office.
· Manage, direct, and monitor client services teams on multiple engagements
· Plan, execute, direct, and complete information systems audits, business process control reviews, and other service offerings in a wide variety of industries; and manage to budget.
· Candidate must be a “roll up your sleeves” individual and be willing to perform the auditsupport work independently and/or with staff, as required.
· Evaluate and test business processes and business controls and identify areas of risk.
· Lead engagements with performing general computer and application controls reviews.
· Review operational, financial, and technology processes to provide management with an individual assessment of business risk, internal control, and efficiency of the process.
· Work closely with clients and staff to develop client and project risk assessments, implement opportunities, and recommendations regarding business and IT process optimization, profit improvement, internal control, and compliance.
· 7+ years of experience in a similar practice or function with a Big Four or national firm, servicing cross-industry clients or experience in industry in Internal EDP Audit or Internal IT Audit.
· Certification/license as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM.
· Experience performing financial, operational, and system audits, as well as business process control reviews.
· Knowledge and experience related to IT audits and Information Technology operations.
· Experience with numerous business cycles and multiple accounting software applications including:
o Access control software
o Securityarchitecture and administration
o Internet use/firewalls, networksecurity awareness and enforcement
o Security policies and standards