About the Team:
You will be part of the IT Team that manages the IT Infrastructure, Cloud computing needs and the Cloud infrastructure at Ivalua.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
- Demonstrate professional competence in the principles and practices of Cloud architectures, with specific reference to Azure
- Strong Public Sector industry experience of at least 5-7 years, of which at least 3-5 years of IT Architecture
- Use knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends, with deep hands-on experience in an Azure environment
- Responsible for managing the IT Cloud environment within Ivalua (network, compute, storage) and service delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), including security aspects of SaaS environments.
- Design and implement corporate IT and infrastructure security solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding of federal cloud policy, regulations, and implementations (e.g. FedRAMP, FIPS, NIST, FITARA, etc.)
- Work on network security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Identity and Access management, etc., in Windows and Linux environments
- Able to produce high-quality technical documentation
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and multitasking
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation and relationship building skills
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
Skills You Need to Succeed:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Architecture, at least 3 years primarily in Azure
- Need incredible depth of experience architecting in Azure environmentsend-to-end.
- Network integration experience with Azure Expressroute integration and network design (LAN/WAN/Firewalls).
- Background in general infrastructure components (networking, server platforms, storage, application structure etc.)
- Work on SQL Serverand IIS configuration.
- Architect and maintain a secure, robust, and Azure-based platform
- App Service Environments (V2) with zonal redundancy, App Services (Isolated Tiers), Application Gateways, Traffic Manager, Storage Accounts, Key Vaults, NSG, Log Analytics, Load Balancer, Service Endpoints and Managed Identities
- DevOps on PowerShell scripting for Azure API
- Linux integration on Azure
- Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
- Certifications, preferably in Azure