- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Manages the efforts of the IT analysts
- Serves as a project leader in a coordinating role between clients and IT personnel for problem resolution, project evaluation and implementation.
- Provides technical/application assistance and guidance to clients and IT staff.
- Champions and ensures compliance with organizational standards, practices and continuous improvement of methodologies as required, including but not limited to implementing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, ITIL and quality management framework for projects.
- Provides strategic direction and day-to-day leadership. Develops and maintains an organization of high performing people through effective hiring, coaching and performance/talent management processes. Fosters a collaborative, success-oriented team environment where resources are empowered and accountable.
- Minimum five years supporting computer systems required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player with initiative, as well as, have the ability to lead teams, strong project management skills, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Project management and/or supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of business practices, positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to lead and adapt to change.
- Minimum three years PC-oriented experience to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration preferred or equivalent combination of education (high school diploma or GED from accredited school) and experience required.
- Clinical experience preferred