Below is Job Description for your reference:
Job Title: IT Application Architect II - .NET
Interview Method: Phone then In Person
Address: Frisco, TX USA
Working hours: 8am-5pm
- The IT Applications Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, integrity and support of enterprise architecture systems.
- Provides technical expertise, to include addressing and resolving complex technical issues.
- The primary responsibility of the Web Application Architect is to provide the overall technology guidance and structure for creating and maintaining the .Net web applications and REST services.
- They will direct the backend design of new applications from conception to completion and oversee the technical staff involved with the development project.
- Candidates must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- The candidatewill work with technical teams, business and end-users to successfully develop applications.
- Develops solutions in coordination with the technology principles, standards, and practices established by the IT Enterprise Architect.
- Provides formal technical guidance and informal assistance to Enterprise System Engineers.
- Develops Best Practices and Architecture Guidelines for solving common issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops designs and oversees the implementation of .Net applications and REST services with SQL back end. Establishes software best practices, designs and analyzes requirements and specifications and develops production migration procedures. Provides specifications for the acquisition of tools as required.
- Works with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers.
- Very important to be good communicator and updates management team with the weekly/monthly status.
- Takes accountability and drives project to the completion
- Develops and maintains precise system documentation, guidelines and presentations for management review.
- Initiates and creates enterprise strategies and plans for systems administration and security. Prepares and maintains storage management plans, including routine backups, long-term archives, and disaster recovery support. Collaborates in the development and deployment of the Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Analyzes enterprise system performance. Develops and implements system performance improvements.
- Participates in development activities including code reviews, as well as coding and testing of new enhancements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required:
- Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 8years of experience with Enterprise software development to include 2years of experience working in architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business and gains their trust and respect.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, frameworks, solutions, and tools.