- You will help us build elegant solutions effectively manage incoming data and serving the data to various businesses within the organization.
- Help implement new and efficient ways of collecting data from various sources.
- Use the right tools for the job. Will be involved in evaluating third party products and build vs buy decisions.
- Lead by example and constantly explore new ideas and find ways to improve software engineering practices across the entire team.
- Mentor the developers and other team members to adapt new technologies and best practices.
- Work with other Architects within the organization to adapt, help define and propagate standards.
- Manages workload effectively and reports status of tasks and risks in a timely manner.
- Participates in projects with other IT professionals, teams to deliver quality applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in small Agile teams in multi-site settings.
- Have worked with large enterprise data systems.
- Able to put on a developer hat and create elegant, efficient , testable and secure code.
- Able to work with the team to help troubleshoot production issues as needed and identify root cause and solution.
- Have worked with large enterprise data systems that are FISMA/FCRA compliant.
- Experience with cloud platforms, DevOps.
- Experience with Hadoop and the HDFS Ecosystem
- Experience with Apache Spark, Kafka. MongoDb, Cassandra is a big plus.
- Web Frameworks - Bootstrap, Angular, ReactJS
- 2+ years experience and proficiency in software architecture, design and development methodologies.