The IT Analyst is responsible for corporate end user computing/desktop support. While most responsibilities are local, support for some remote employees or systems may be required. The position requires technical proficiency as well as an eager attitude, professionalism, and solid communication skills.
- Desktop Support – Manage/troubleshooting/break/fix MS Windows, Macintosh and Linux endpoints
- Mobile Device Support – Managing Apple, Android and other mobile devices
- Hardware and Software Deployment - Build/deploy PC, Mac hardware and software.
- AD and Exchange Provisioning – User, Group, and DL creation/maintenance. Mail client deployment, configuration and troubleshooting within Microsoft o365/Azure environment.
- File and Print Server Management – Provisioning file permissions, troubleshooting file access issues. This may be on premise or cloud based solution (Azure, box, egnyte).
- Phone Provisioning - Managing VOIP desk phone and directory configuration
- Support Ticket Management - Respond to user problem tickets within support queue
- Hardware - Understanding PC/Mac hardware configurations. Experience with workstation imaging tools like ghost, windows deployment tools, etc.
- Workstation OS - Proficient in troubleshooting Windows OS in client/server AD domain environment.
- Networking - Understanding of basic network topologies/technologies
Desirable Skills and Experience
- College degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related discipline
- CCNA, MCSA, Network+ or other related IT certifications.
- Experience in an exchange, trading facility, or financial services
- 3 years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/managing/supporting endpoints within Windows/active directory environment.