Thanks for your interest in United Launch Alliance, the world’s most experienced and reliable space launch company!
Successfully launching more than 130 consecutive missions doesn’t just happen. It’s credit to the commitment of our 2,500 team members and the systems and processes we use to pull them together.
As a ULA employee, you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your career while working in a team-oriented culture that combines technology, innovation, ingenuity and a commitment to the extraordinary.
Together, our unshakable unity yields stronger solutions and better results as we carry out our mission to save lives, explore the universe, and connect the world.
Our team is excited to meet you!
Your Role: What you'll be doing
- Operational support of the corporate infrastructure.
- As part of a collaborative team, implements systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Contributes as an infrastructure team member to implement and execute state of the art operational and project solutions.
- Team contributor for the corporate IT incident, problem, and change management processes.
Your Background: What education and experience you'll need
Requires a bachelor’s degree and 2 - 6 years of experience.
Your Background: What skills you'll need
- Demonstrated experience with:
- Automation and automation tools
- Support / create automation to remove repetitive low value tasks.
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- Red Hat Linux operating systems.
- Server and storage virtualization (e.g. VMware, HP One View)
- Enterprise-class storage deployment and operation (e.g. NetApp, EMC, HP, etc.)
- Enterprise-class backup products (e.g. EMC Networker, DataProtector)
- Demonstrated experience with hands-on understanding of tools and techniques required to plan, build, and run a corporate infrastructure including development, test, and business critical infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing automation and infrastructure-as-code technologies such as Terrform, Packer or Ansible
- Experience/Knowledge in source control and intelligent tools like Bit Bucket, Bamboo, Artifactory
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information. Strong written and verbal communications skills. Team player, willing to share knowledge/information with team member.
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI, CI Polygraph