Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
Less than 5 years
Posted 390 days ago
Support the analytical needs of the business through the analysis of moderately complex system data and summary reports.
1. Collect and analyze date to enable decision making and process improvement for specialty area.
2. Cull moderately complex data and extrapolate trends and patterns; derive conclusions and summarize actionable insight for specialty area.
3. Collaborate with internal/external customers to validate conclusions/hypothesis.
4. Design and prep various reports, charts, graphs to depict trends. Coordinate various forecast, briefing and summaries.
5. Identify and implement improvements within role.
6. Under moderate supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or related field and 3-5 years work experience in the specialty area or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.