Position: IT Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Interview Mode: Telephonic
Work Authorization: GC / USC
Note: Prior experierince in Omnitracs and ClickSoftware would be a big plus.
- IT Analysts with Oracle EBS background as Functional resources (SCM / Financials). Good to have some PL/SQL background.
- Ideal candiate would have worked in the Distribution and Logistics domain.
- Should possess leadership traits, as this is position has Mangerial responsibilities in addition to being an Individual Contributor
- This position is responsible for analysis, support, instruction and change management as it relates to I.T. systems and business services.
- Dedicated to meeting the requirements and expectations of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains the integrity and security of customer information.
- Assists in the development and implementation of processes and procedures to enhance system processes and the integrity thereof. Identifies gaps, challenges and opportunities while recommending ideas and solutions.
- Maintains internal and external resource relationships pertaining to I.T. systems and processes.
- Works closely with management and other departments to understand and incorporate business processes and informational data requirements.
- Manages and implements I.T. projects ? initiating, monitoring, coordinating and reporting all project activities including scope, requirements, timelines, budget, measures and documentation.
- Documents system release information for implementation of new and changed processes and procedures. Works closely with management and training resources to develop, establish and proof instructional documentation to support business associates in use of business systems and processes.
- Supports and participates in other projects as needed