We are looking for ?IT Administrative Service Coordinator for our client in Portland, OR
Job Title: IT Administrative Service Coordinator
Job Location: Portland, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The following Senior IT Administration Services coordinator resource will primarily provide administrative services to the IT and Security organization.
- Additional duties include to facilitate activities in an effective sequence by monitoring tasks, task-owners timelines and expenditures.
- Compile data, track, summarize, and report results, and develops and/or maintains reference information and databases. Compile, organize, and summarize data from multiple sources; monitor/track processes to ensure their execution is within defined parameters.
- Determine schedules and availability of resources/materials. Ensure activities are performed in accordance with contract, corporate, and regulatory agency requirements.
- The resource that is required and defined by this Statements of Work is for:
- One (1) Senior IT Administrative Services Coordinator
- This service will be performed on-site at PacifiCorp offices located at Lloyd Center Tower, Portland, OR, according to a defined Scope of Work (SOW).
Description of activities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties as assigned by the Vice President of IT and Security. Support VP, the VP?s direct reports and the entire IT and Security organization.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, process and file expense reports, and coordinate and report team member training.
- Ability to multi task in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Draw data from a variety of sources and systems to prepare moderately complex presentations and reports. This includes standard, monthly and ad hoc reports which may not have a precedent available.
- Audit data and/or reports to confirm and maintain compliance and operational administration of programs.
- Advise management regarding departmental operations, and inform management of deviations from established processes or schedules which may impact business outcomes.
- Process bills and/or contracts, adhering to company policies and practices.
- Work directly with staff and internal audit /business controls to ensure compliance and accuracy of recordkeeping and time reporting.
- Maintain and updatebudgetreports ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Identify possible errors and provide solutions and/or corrections to management.
- Maintain system administration and maintenance of various programs including: adding /terminating users; uploading files; etc.
- Coordinate data requests as required.
- Manage office supply ordering as needed.
- Provide assistance to internal and external questions, communicating and interpreting policies and practices.
- Research general complaints, identify the issue, problem solve and respond to the individual.
- Present data and/or reports to management through PowerPoint or other media.
- Minimum Requirements:
- A minimum of 4years of experience directly supporting a senior level executive.
- Proven experiencesupporting a large and diverse organization.
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills and follow through on commitments.
- Higher level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required to compile, maintain, and present information.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all organizational levels as a team member, to ensure that key information on schedules, requirements, and resources is communicated to management in a clear and timely manner.
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to communicate and interact with individuals in all levels of the organization, industry and community.
- Prefer experience with SAP for time tracking and other reporting
- Provide references of experiencesupporting senior executives of a similar nature.