Bachelors Degree Required
The purpose of this position is to support our mission to help everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life. Specifically, the I.T. Architect will support the four Engines of Success that include: Internal (to increase level of service performed by employee) – Customer Service (to increase patient, physician, and customer satisfaction) – People (to increase employee satisfaction and lower employee turnover) – Financial (to increase net revenue and to reduce costs).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Architect, Information Security
- Partner's with outsourced vendors to help ensure a comprehensive information program.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data.
- Develops the overall design and implementation for the internal and external IT program.
- Oversees IT risk management through checking compliance via vulnerability testing, security assessments, monitoring security environment, conduct gap analysis, present findings, offer recommendations, and construct continuing resolutions to any discovered scenario.
- Provide ongoing research for technologies and strategies that serve to further the security hardening posture.
- Experience with Security Center CV is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco security offerings is a plus.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required. Prefer 7 or more years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative / self-motivated.
- Experience with information technology optimization.
- Dexterity to learn new systems and programs rapidly.