Proactively manages relationships between the IT organization and the business unit(s). Assists business unit with identifying and prioritizing applications needs. Translates the business unit needs into requirements. Represents IT capabilities, limitations and innovation to the business units. Delivers consulting project activities, ranging from client identification through medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technically responsible for problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Interacts with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
Ideal candidate will sit in Overland Park
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years IT account management experience
- Three years project management experience
- Three years system design experience
- Three years technical customer support experience
- IT related college degree