ISV Alliance Manager
Our culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a small, growing company with a startup culture and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If you want to make a difference, take your career to the next level, and work in a highly energetic environment, please send us your resume – we’d love to talk.
- Identify and create new business opportunities with strategic partners focused on technical collaboration, revenue, and strategic market impact
- Articulate strategic value and build strong relationships with partners to raise awareness and support for NGINX and its products.
- Define and execute strategy and business plans for select market segments, including recruiting and developing partners in support of the strategy and plans
- Interface with internal groups, such as engineering, sales, and marketing to advocate and help resolve partner issues and drive product features and development
- 7-plus years of experience as a partner manager, business development manager, or technical account manager
- Ability to speak to both developers/IT operations and sales/management
- Broad industry experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of application servers and frameworks
- Knowledge of hosting, service providers, and cloud technology
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency for closing deals and increasing revenue
- Strong business savvy and negotiation skills