North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through theretaildistributionnetwork in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct responsechannels; and, through hundreds ofpartnership programs withfinancial institutions,retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, andother third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNAportfolio in2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top10 in North America based onloans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largestretailers in Canada.
Responsible for issue management and complaint tracking related to thevendor relationship. Must have strong data analytics capabilities to drive root cause analysis and identify trends.Responsible for working directly with the business to influence thevendor relationship, impact the customerexperience and drive changes. Should be able to provide leadership, direction and coaching while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within the line of business. Generallyreports to Senior Manager.
• Manages multiple relationships that are significant in scope, complexity, and criticality.
• Develops proposals/recommendations related to services and practices in connection with the vendor.
• Works closely and effectively with assigned business partners to ensure their requirements are met.
• Deals with a range of complex issues and policies in the management of the vendor relationship
• Accountable for the quality of advice and support provided to the business and achievement of the lines of business overall objectives in relation to the vendor.
• Interprets data and assesses risks associated with policies/programs and provides recommendations/escalates as appropriate.
• Provides direction to analysts based on projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5 -7 years of experience in vendor management
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong decision making skills
• Great problem solver
• Superb analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work within a team and independently
• Issue management & compliant tracking experience
• Data Analytics & trending experience
• Customer Experience / relationship building experience
• Strong influencing capabilities