$100K — $150K *
To support the development of SOA Services at Navy Federal Credit Union by GAP analyzing existing legacy interfaces, documenting analysis results and maintaining the mainframe integrations for future service enabled applications.
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Extensive experience, 5 years maintaining mainframe applications using the COBOL language
• Familiarity with Assembler modules for the purposes of troubleshooting application issues
• Prior experience supporting Fidelity Information Systems, Systematics Core banking Application
• The candidates should have an understanding of GN, RM or ST or IMPACS and/or ALS.
• The candidate should have experience and an understanding of the Data Dictionary and Parms.
• Experience using Changeman, change management system
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Extensive experience analyzing COBOL code and tracing data elements through the various systems and subsystems
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical staff
• Skill in dealing effectively with others using tact and diplomacy
• Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, and make sound decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in mainframe and distributed technologies
• Candidates with GN experience and an understanding of the Data Dictionary and Parms would have precedence
• Candidates with strong COBOL experience and Assembler would have precedence
Valid through: 12/4/2020
$150K — $200K