Role: ISAM Developer
Location: Boston MA
Position Type: Direct Placement
· ISAM Developer is responsible for planning, configuration, deployment of IBM security solutions related to services tied to internal and external (3rd party) web access in a REST architecture.
· 1-3 plus years' experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL.
· Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
· Experience with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) is required.
· Demonstrate experience in interfacing Access Management/SSO systems to other enterprise systems.
· Experience in developing, implementing information systems leveraging IBM's securityportfolio (TAM, ISAM, ISIM, FIM, TDI, TDS, LDAP and WebSphere).
· Experience in supporting deployments in IBM Tivoli/Security Federated Identity Manager and Access Manager products (TFIM and ISAM).
· Experience in Ping Federate experiencedesired, but not required.
· Experience integrating IBM's identity management, access management and software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
· Experience with one or more directories such as IBM, Oracle Directory Servers.
· Experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL.
· Familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML and WS-Security.
· Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse, Visual Studio and SQL Developer.
· Experience with SOAP and Restful web services architectures configuring Application API's for DevOps implementation in automating tasks in IBM Security Access Manager.