WHAT WE NEED
Top-notch IS analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Identifying and developing integrated solutions to resolve highly complex business issues requires a special balance of skills. The IS Service Line Analyst must be able to collect, analyze, review and communicate business needs and requirements between Information Services and management leaders.
Are you good at listening to a problem and devising a solution? Do you enjoy helping others with technology? Are you detail-oriented and thorough in your work? Would you like to put your skills to work in a place that makes a difference every single day? If so, we have a job waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with clients to document specific business needs to be translated into technical requirements for other staff members to use to design solutions.
- Work as a senior liaison between Information Services and key performance management leaders and other key positions as assigned.
- Prepare and present formal reports and recommendations for customers on business solutions and options.
- Actively work with clients to improve business or practice workflow by a redesign of process and/or methodologies.
- Advise clients on the impacts and consequences to their business practices of new or pending regulatory requirements.
- Assist a specific client with understanding and documenting the benefits of solutions in a specific business area.
- Organize and conduct user groups to keep the user community informed of the latest happenings with applications.
- Help identify customers’ strategic needs to keep our application portfolio “cutting edge.”
- Conduct interviews with client stakeholders for the purposes of process or workflow redesign, strategic and/or tactical planning.
- Assist customers with appropriate input, requirements, and comments for AIS IS Request development.
- Assist the client in either coordinating a site visit by a vendor, or another client healthcare organization
- Assist the client in getting vendor product demonstrations, or hosting a product demo for a given client
- Provide a client with business information and supporting material documentation to support a client’s ROI Analysis.
- Perform and report the gaps between processes, procedures, and/or system functionality between Current State and Desired Future State Analysis.
- Assist clients with standardization efforts or identification of business solutions best practice alternatives.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience, developments, and trends related to the Information Technology function.
- Application knowledge in the specified business area in which they are working (Materials Resource, Human Resource, Revenue Cycle, Decision Support, Patient Care, or Provider Processes and Applications.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience