As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience within the healthcare industry as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development.
The IS Security Analyst is responsible for:
• Assisting with efforts to maintain compliance with HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, and other mandated laws and standards
• Assisting with performance of and response to annual security assessment and security related internal audits
• Monitoring privileged system accounts to ensure principle of least privilege is maintained and separation of duties are adequately addressed or mitigated
• Performing security policy compliance monitoring using information from Gateway Foundations security systems including but not limited to SIEM log Monitoring System, Device Base Line Standard change management, Anti Virus systems, MDM. DPL, etc.
• Supporting the Cyber Security Engineer and Network Operations with developing secure system baseline configurations and perform regular audits on productions systems to ensure systems are maintained according to documented security policies and standards
• Providing guidance and assistance with infrastructure design to ensure all security requirements are met.
• Evaluating current IT security processes and assisting with the implementation of new security initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field required
• Minimum of 3-5 years related analyst experience with at least 2 years emphasis on security
• Strong communication skills to gather and exchange information with various levels within the organization, business partners and vendors
• Analytical ability to identify, assess and prioritize the customers' needs and root problems
• Demonstrate an understanding of project life cycle processes and methodologies
• Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.