The IS Operations Consultant is responsible for providing strategic consulting and planning services with department or System-wide influence and impact. Utilizes in-depth knowledge and expertise of technology, change management, program/project management, technical quality management, process improvement and other Information Services specific technical or administrative areas in order to develop and implement strategic business and/or technical solutions. The essential functions of the IS Operations Consultant include the following:
- Applies detailed analysis to assess current systems, practices, and procedures compared to industry best practice, and develops strategic recommendations to address areas of opportunity, resulting in technical or business solutions that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Provides decision support to administration, business/clinical areas, department directors, and managers to support strategic and operational business or technology decisions.
- Develops change management plans, and schedules in line with organizational strategic initiatives.
- Facilitates strategic planning and design meetings to help identify business/technical strategies and corresponding system and solution needs required to support those identified strategies.
- Recommends technical and business processes changes that will allow greater efficiencies with significant benefit to the Organization.
- Participates in the development and implementation of standard processes and activities related to change, operational improvement, integrated and end-to-end testing.
- Ensures project quality assurance needs which could include: requirements gathering/assessment, environmental strategy, test plan/script development, and defect tracking.
The ideal IS Operations Consultant candidate will have project management, change management, critical thinking, analytical skills. Will also have the ability to interact with a variety of clients from different departments and at different levels including frequent interaction with System Executive Leadership.
- Location/Facility – Dallas, TXFor more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Corporate
- Shift/Schedule – Full Time
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience required