5 - 7 years
Posted 31 days ago
The Baylor Scott & White Health Manager Information Systems is responsible for developing, directing and improving IS operations and staff. Our Manager Information Systems manages a core functional team of IS professionals to deliver on run-the-business operations and projects, while monitoring performance and personal development. This role will assist respective IS Directors and/or leadership with understanding and implementing technical and process standards and supporting department budget planning and management.
The ideal Manager Information Systems will be a skilled project manager with ability to articulate business needs, develops detailed specifications and project plans in conjunction with team, ensuring that milestones are met and that end products meet customer needs/expectations Will possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to problem solve, and build relationships internally and externally.
* Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White Health, Dallas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Specialty/Department/Practice – Clinical Informatics
* Shift/Schedule – Full-time, days
* Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!
* Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required degree,
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant, applicable experience required