This job isresponsible for the design, connection, scheduling and deployment of business intelligence components, includingreports and dashboards, in accordance with supplied standards and best practices. Responsible for data analysis and validation, gathering of requirements for business intelligence solutions,collaborating with business and technology departments to understand system data and its use, and providingsupport around the data and how it is integrated. Monitors production systems for issues and resolves issues or elevate them for resolution when necessary.
Required - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Business, or related field
Required - 1 year of SQL experience, data analysis and data profiling; relational database systems, reporting, dashboards and business intelligence systems
Familiarity with reporting and/business intelligence concepts
- CRMreporting - Salesforece experience is highly preferred
- Tableau experience
- 1 year of Oracle SQL experience, data analysis and data profiling.Including 1 year of Oracle relational database systems, reporting, dashboards and business intelligence using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and/or Crystal Reports
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of patient information.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications and keyboard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process.
- Good analytical processes.
- This position will be primarily dedicated to CRMreporting
- Develop logical modeling and presentation solutions to implement requirements using best practices within the Business Intelligence environments
- Maintain and develop documentation to identify and define processes or procedures
- Manages data by following best practices
- Supports and monitors business intelligence systems
- Administration of business intelligence server(s) and/or processes.