IS Analyst III
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Under general supervision, provides information technology planning and configuration support for assigned focus areas. Participates in the development of complex projects and business plans. Participates in providing mentoring for other IT technical staff. Focus areas include network infrastructure (switching, routing, firewalls, wireless, security appliance administration) and high level server/systems administration.
The IS Analyst III's role is to design, install, administer, and optimize company network infrastructure and related components to achieve high performance of business systems. This includes ensuring the
availability of network services, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the network infrastructure.
Experience with Extreme switches, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco wireless, routers, and firewalls, and Solarwinds Orion preferred. This position provides an array of support for multiple systems within the organization and affiliates.
- · Bachelors degree from an approved institution in a related field
- · Masters degree preferred
- · Five (5) years of information technology work experience
- · Current Montana drivers license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles
- · Or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered