DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As a backend developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products.You will be responsible for developing backend services fueling DV's client facing user interfaces and operational processes. We believe in using the right tool for each task which means that you will be working with a variety of technologies and languages. In addition, due to the nature of the team you will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and Client Services teams.
This position is fulltime and located in our New York City headquarter offices.
- Designing and developing robust services, built with Python, .net Core and Java. The services are integrated with various systems (SFDC, databases an internal APIs).
- Designing and creating relational databases and developing the applications accessing them
- Designing, developing and documenting APIs used by partners and other dev teams.
- Testing and optimizing code developed both by you and by other team members.
- Establishing effective monitoring for automated system failures detection.
- Understanding business needs and working with product owners; Collaborating and participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness various system components
- Use and expand automation testing tools and frameworks
- 3-5years hands-on development experience with python, java or .net
- 2years of experience working with micro-services architectures
- Experience working with relational databases and ability to query data with SQL
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web-based API’s
- Experience with docker and containers is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- BSc in CS or equivalent