To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum years experience required
- 7+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having served in a CFO or Finance and Accounting Consulting role.
- Travel Requirements: 75%-80% weekly travel
- Degree Preferred:
- Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Information Technology
- Demonstrate leading practice knowledge and proven experience across the EPM landscape including but not limited to:
- Close, Consolidation and External/Regulatory Reporting
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting including driver-based planning, capital and workforce planning, rolling forecasts and integrated planning
- Management Reporting including dashboarding and predictive analytics
- Costing and Profitability Management
- Key business drivers and metrics that provide performance insights
- Data Model and Chart of Accounts
- Data Management and Integrations