What does a great IPAM Network Engineer do?
The IPAM Network Engineer will operate, support automation, and maintain the IP Address Management (IPAM) systems across the enterprise. In addition to managing the system, the administrator will be responsible for managing address allocations and integrity of the data in the IPAM, ARIN, RIPE, and Domain Registrars.Duties include:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Ensure the IPAM platforms and services are managed and maintained.
- Develop automation and support embedded API calls for external system integration to the IPAM systems.
- Report on availability, response times of DNS and API, data integrity and capacity of the IPAM systems
- Develop scripts and automation to support IPAM as a service, and to maintain system.
- Manage 3rd party tool administration with partners such as CSC, Dyn, ARIN, R53, etc.
- Provide on call support
- Update operations and maintenance documentation for 24/7/365 personnel.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Associates Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Extensive and recent experience of DNS in a large enterprise (Configuration and Management).
- In-depth knowledge of DNS, NTP, IPAM, BIND, and DHCP.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving, and the ability to, and the ability to debug complex-cross systems problems, and document root cause including remediation and detection.
- Experience in change and incident management.
Learn more about Fiserv:
- AWS Certification
- BIND DNS training/certification
- BlueCat DNS training
- Linux Certification
- Microsoft Server Certification
- Scripting experience: Bash, Python, Ansible, Powershell
- Experience with Microsoft DNS, Dyn, VMWare Automation products (vRO, vRA).
- Hands on experience with Python and APIs.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet