Job ID: JR0183442
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Folsom, CA US
Job Type: Experienced HireIP Logic Design EngineerJob Description
The world is transforming - and so is Intel!
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world.
With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings. We work every single day to design and manufacture silicon products that empower peoples digital lives. Do you love to solve technical challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you enjoy working with cross functional teams to deliver IP solutions for products that impact customers lives? If so, Come join us to do something wonderful!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Performs logic design, Register Transfer Level (RTL) coding, and simulation to generate cell libraries, functional units, and subsystems for inclusion in full chip designs.
- Participates in the development of Architecture and Microarchitecture specifications for the Logic components.
- Provides IP integration support to SoC customers and represents RTL team.
In addition to the qualifications listed below the ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Effective team player with continuous learning mindset
- Willingness to balance multiple tasks
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and have as much fun and growth as possible in the process
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field with 3+ years of experience - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field with 2+ years of experience in:
- Verilog or System Verilog RTL coding
- Writing design implementation specifications
- writing validation test plan.
- Debugging root cause pre-silicon test failures
- Translating Industrial Spec to design implementation specification and RTL coding.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in High Speed Serial IO such as GbE, PCIe, USB3 and SATA
IP Engineering Group's (IPG) vision Build IPs that power Intel's leadership products and power our customer's silicon. We want to attract & retain talent who get joy in building high quality IP and share our core belief that IP is fundamental to transforming Intel's silicon design process. IPG's guiding principles will be ensuring Quality (Zero Bugs), Customer Obsession (Delight our Customers) and structured Problem Solving. We are a fearless organization transforming IP development.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0183442FolsomIP Engineering Group (IPG)