Our client is a leading provider of DAS network design and implementations in North America. Their scalable, neutral-host distributed networks are designed to meet high densification demand from wireless service providers in indoor/outdoor settings across large geographical areas. They are hiring an IP Network Engineer to manage network design, engineering, and implementation projects in North America.
The IP Network Engineer will plan, administer, and supportnetworkinfrastructure for industry-leading clients. They will devise tailored IP internetworking solutions to meet the individual networking challenges of end clients.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus. Benefits include PTO, healthcare plan, 401(K) company match, mobile plan discounts, paid parking, and corporate membership discounts and perks.
- Company is stable, debt-free, and has strongly diversified financials
- Many career advancement options, including internal promotions, company-sponsored industry certifications, tuition reimbursement,
- Company is committed to diversity in hiring.
- Strong company reputation for outstanding products in emerging cloud technologies as well as a range of industry-renowned unified communications solutions
- Multiple career advancement and education options; company is eager to support engineers who want to expand their knowledge and skills base.
- Company is results-focused, anti-bureaucracy, and anti-red-tape.
- Opportunity to coach, mentor, and build up team members within the networkengineering department.
- Strong networkengineeringbudget, with extensive support resources and staff, including the latest tools and protocols in the industry.
- Design, administer, and optimize network performance for CLEC, LEC, WISP, and RSA customers.
- Configure routers/switches, VPNs, WAN/LAN, and RAN equipment.
- Design network topology and coordinate with project managers to produce appropriate documentation.
- Continuously improve networksecurity according to industry best practices.
- Analyze client networks and resolve issues related to traffic flow, security, and network capacity.
- Resolve high-level tickets and act as the escalation point for junior team members.
- Strong understanding of networking engineering skills and technology:
- IP routing protocols
- LTE, WiFi, and related wireless technology
- Linux OS
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience in networkengineering, information systems, or computer science.
- Any industry certifications (e.g. CCNP or VMWare) are a strong plus.
- Good willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and technical documentation skills.
- 50% travel to client sites.