Make a big impact in driving Intel's data-centric B2B marketing efforts with this great opportunity for an innovative, energetic and skilled marketer to join the US Marketing Team and lead the development of IOT vertical programs and campaign activation in the US.
In this position a successful candidate's responsibilities may include:
- Manage vertical specific IOTG programs, including campaigns, email nurture, lead generation, event marketing
- Develop strategies to achieve KPIs of awareness, consideration, and preference among both end users and vertical OTSI/solution provider ecosystem in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, other
- Drive demand and leads through new partner acquisition/ecosystem growth, IOT vertical nurtures (EU + partner), lead gen to/through strategic partners
- Work closely with DPG Marketing IOT team, US media and relationship marketing teams, and US and BU Sales teams to ensure well-orchestrated execution across teams and alignment of activities with sales priorities
- Maintain US specific campaign calendar and budget, tracks and reports performance of activities via QBRs and monthly updates
- The candidate will work closely with the field sales team and may be called upon to do market analysis, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- This job requires strong organizational, negotiation, collaboration and reporting skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- A successful candidate will demonstrate the following skill sets: self-starter, team work, collaboration, velocity, innovative thinking, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to work across teams.
- Demonstrable experience in managing B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong digital marketing skills and Data Center business acumen
“Are you a commissioned employee considering this role? If so, please review the Grade Reclassification Q&A and the How Grade Reclassifications Work video for more information on how compensation changes when moving between these roles. Additional information can be found here on our Internal Transfer’s page. "
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Sales & Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in managing B2B marketing campaigns with an emphasis on demand generation
- 3+ years of digital marketing skills and Data Center business acumen