Position: IoT Solution Architect,
Location: New Jersey & Travel: 50%,
Duration: Full Time Permanent
· The IoT Solution Architect is responsible for advice IOT technical advisory, and translate requirements into specific system, application or process designs.
· This includes working with client personnel and executives to identify functional requirements and subsequently working with and leading others in the identification,
· justification and design of the client's solution.
· This includes a wide range of design activities from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
· As an IoT Solution Architect you will be expected to have hands-on technical skills of IoT products and technologies and experience of successfully implementing IoT solutions
• Create, contribute and present Internet of Things (IoT) Strategy and Industry Point of View to CXO level client executives
• Lead the design and development work of IoT solutions for clients
• Deliver IoT engagements
• Bid, manage or contribute to Request for Proposals
• Support to close business opportunities
• Educate internal WIPRO Partners and Associates on WIPRO's IoT Strategy and Capabilities.
• Exposure to IOT related cloud and applications is a MUST.
• Devices Sensors view is added advantage
• The successful candidate will have knowledge of the Internet of Things ecosystem.
• The candidate will have the ability to manage engagements and provide leadership in the execution of engagements.
• In addition, successful candidates will have experience building client relationships, developing business cases and ability to garner immediate respect and credibility through clear and concise communication.
• Familiarity with Robotics, Automation, Drones and other related advanced technologies is preferred.
• In this role, you will interact directly with clients and are required to travel globally.