Our client builds the top IoT solutions in the world, with market-leading solutions in wireless modules, SIM, IoT gateways, cloud services, handhelds, and mission-critical mobile computing support. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth. They are hiring an IoT Sales Manager to handle record market growth.
The IoT Sales Manager hunts and closes deals with large enterprise customers. This person will market a sophisticated portfolio of wireless solutions and identify, target, and convert new prospects within the sales region.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission incentives, comprehensive benefits package of healthcare, stock options, retirement plan, and company equity.
- Large commission opportunities from high-margin, high-profile deals with large commercial customers.
- Access to a high-demand sales region within the wireless solutions market that is expected to grow by $15+ billion or more within the next 10 years. Opportunity to get into the market during a hyper-growth phase.
- Portfolio includes IoT gateways and wireless modules, which are in exceptionally high demand from connected device manufacturers.
- Sales pipeline support includes sales engineers and other technical team members.
- Working and networking with highly desirable top commercial clients in the emerging wireless IoT space.
- Company has consistently delivered innovative wireless solutions for the past 20 years. They are first to market with some of the biggest emerging technology products worldwide, including market-leading wireless modules, IoT gateways, and LTE-A solutions.
- Prospect and hunt commercial/industrial customers for IoT, SIM, and related wireless product deals. Take advantage of extreme market demand in manufacturing, healthcare, telecom, and many other industries.
- Identify opportunities for large commercial clients to use wireless solutions to improve their bottom line.
- Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals, taking ownership in the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Work cross-functionally with sales engineers, pre-sales ops, and product management team for large-scale commercial and industrial product deals.
- Provide support and mentorship to sales staff.
- Develop business plans, sales reports, and forecasts. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
- 3+ years of enterprise-level IoT sales, with a background in technical sales for the wireless/telecom industry.
- Technical understanding of the following wireless technologies:
- IoT and connectivity technology
- SIM cards
- CDMA, EVDO, HSPA
- 4G, LTE, LTE-A
- Deadline sensitivity and a strong hunter instinct to meet high market demand.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related technical field.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.