Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 54 days ago
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are looking to drive significant growth within the Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio as part of the Enterprise Business Unit. To help accomplish this, we are looking to work closely with partners in the IoT ecosystem to deliver outcome based solutions for our customers. The successful candidate will be accountable end-to-end for all partner-related solutions within our IoT Transportation portfolio which includes defining our partner strategy, identifying and onboarding key partners, managing the partner lifecycle, and managing the GTM processes for all partner solutions. This position reports to the Senior Manager, IoT Partners & Solutions and is based in downtown Toronto.
Your key accountabilities will be:
1) Strategy: Maintain, update and improve our strategy for telematics and fleet management solutions that addresses use cases across transportation and the varying customer segments. This includes customer needs analysis, market sizing, competitive assessments to identify strategic opportunities that drive business outcomes for our customers. Further, you will need to stay abreast of industry trends, competitive positioning and ecosystem players to be the subject matter expert within the team and own the multi-year plan.
2) Product Management: You are expected to be the CEO of this portfolio and drive profitable growth. Work with cross-functional stakeholders and ensure full engagement to make certain that any product and service delivered will deliver growth and delight our customers through thorough end to end processes. You will also be responsible for commercial management to determine pricing strategies across regions, segments and solutions and working with cross-functional stakeholders to support sales opportunities.
3) Partner Management: Identify and work closely with partners to expand our solutions catalogue with industry-leading partners. Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of partners including evaluation, onboarding, go-to-market launch, support, and exit as necessary to drive revenue and strong profitability within the IoT portfolio. Furthermore, the successful candidate will drive how Rogers works with IoT partners in order to drive maximum value for customers, partners, and Rogers.
4) Sales Enablement and Support: Implement the strategy and necessary initiatives to achieve annual revenue targets. Build strong relationships and work with key stakeholders within the sales organization – across regions and customer segments. Own and ensure all supporting activities related to your portfolio - product training, sales collateral, funnel management, deal support and overall engagement.
• Maintain a comprehensive strategy to scale our Transportation solutions portfolio both for short and long-term opportunities
• Continuously scan the market for industry leading partners and work closely with them to join the Rogers partner portfolio
• Perform competitive analysis both at the domestic and global level, as well as outside the telecommunications industry
• Build high-level execution plans including major tactics, investments, and support required to achieve strategies and revenue targets
• Work closely with Sales and cross functional teams to bring new solutions to market
• Equip Sales teams with the required knowledge and expertise to drive growth across the portfolio
• Pro-actively manage and develop strong relationships within the organization
• Deepen industry relationships and maintain industry expertise through investment in customer relationships, industry associations, and industry conferences/events
• Take on ad-hoc high priority tasks where requested by management
• Experience in the Transportation, Telematics, Fleet Management and IoT industry
• 5+ years of work experience managing products, managing partners/channel or consulting
• Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and within cross functional teams
• Excellent understanding of business and technology, commercial agreements and negotiations, channel sales and enablement
REASONS TO JOIN:
Schedule: Full timeShift: DayLength of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: Up to 25%Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Product ManagementRequisition ID: 128840 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]